Posted September fourteen, Deno one.fourteen provides
crypto.refined.exportKey(), which permits HMAC (Hash-based Messaging Authentication Code) keys to be exported in each JWK (Json Web Essential) and “raw” formats, and enables RSA keys to be exported in pkcs#eight structure. Launch notes cite a number of other new Web Crypto APIs such as
crypto.refined.decrypt(), which help RSA-OAEP (Best Asymetric Encryption Padding).
The builders of Deno hope to complete Deno’s Web Crypto API help by the finish of the calendar year. Other new features and advancements in Deno one.fourteen:
- The native server-facet WebSocket API has been stabilized.
- A website platform API for matching URLs in opposition to patterns has been released, termed
URLPatterncode. Be aware that this API is now unstable.
- 4 APIs have been released for file locking such as
Deno.funlockSync. These APIs, now unstable, will be essential for right database synchronization.
- Assist is released for mutual TLS in
fetch(). Mutual TLS is a way to authenticate a client to a server.
- URL parsing is now more quickly.
std/httpmodule is more quickly.
- Array buffers can be transferred amongst staff with no needing copying, thus rushing up transfers for huge buffers.
- The formal Deno Visible Studio Code extension has been up-to-date. Highlights consist of far better configuration help when making use of the testing code lens and debug configuration advancements.
Deno one.fourteen follows past month’s release of Deno one.13, which stabilized the native HTTP server API.
Copyright © 2021 IDG Communications, Inc.