Microsoft has introduced edition sixteen.5 of its Visual Studio 2019 IDE, with enhancements for cell enhancement, debugging, and C++. Released March sixteen, the new edition of Visual Studio 2019 is obtainable from the Visual Studio site.
Visual Studio 2019 edition sixteen.5 delivers a number of debugging enhancements. The Pinnable Properties instrument for handling debugging is now obtainable in C++ for Facts Suggestions and the Autos, Locals, and Look at home windows. An additional new functionality eases debugging of multithreaded apps, by letting end users to view which managed thread is holding a .Net item lock in the Simply call Stack Window, Parallel Stacks Window, and the spot column of the Threads window.
The capacity to debug procedures operating in Docker Windows containers has also been additional. Earlier, this was constrained to Docker Linux containers.
Improvements for .Net cell enhancement include XAML Incredibly hot Reload for Xamarin.Forms, which speeds up enhancement and makes it easier to iterate about an app’s consumer interface. The application does not want to be rebuilt with every single tweak, as modifications to the XAML file instantly present up in the operating application.
Other new capabilities in Visual Studio 2019 sixteen.5 contain:
- For C++ and CMake cross-platform enhancement, developers can interact with stored remote connections about the command line. It is also less complicated to get the job done with CMake assignments, with developers capable to include, remove, and rename source information and targets in CMake assignments from the IDE without manually modifying CMake scripts.
- Developers can convert
- IntelliSense now supports completion for unimported extension techniques.
- String interpolation refactoring can be simplified, to make more concise and legible.
- The .Net Item Allocation instrument has been updated to help visualize date more very easily and decrease time necessary for memory investigations.
- .Net Core tests now can be profiled.
- Debugging help has been additional for the Open Enclave SDK for trusted execution environments.
Copyright © 2020 IDG Communications, Inc.